Shopping and Return FAQs
Shipping is a flat rate $10 for all US orders, which includes tracking.
- Insurance is included for orders over $250. INTERNATIONAL shipping ranges between $15 - $30 for First Class orders, which also includes TRACKING & INSURANCE.
- I personally wrap all orders. Most are delivered to USPS between 1-5 business days - WITH SOME EXCEPTIONS. Delays may happen around busy holidays or in inclement weather here in Oregon, due to the handmade nature of this clothing.
- If you have any questions about your order, please ask for an update and expect a response within 24 hours.
- Batikwalla, LLC is not responsible for orders accepted and tracked into the USPS system.
NO REFUNDS / NO RETURNS
- Exception - if I have mistakenly sent you the wrong item. Please send me a polite email within 7 days of the arrival of your order and we'll get it taken care of asap.
- If you find your purchase isn't perfect for you, please consider GIFTING your handmade item to a friend or loved one.
- No holds and no custom orders
- Once placed, most orders can not be modified, with the exception of the shipping address if it has not already been shipped, of course.
- In most cases, exchanges are not possible.
- Please respect my time and energy.
- You must send your order back within 10 days of your request. For security purposes, a tracking number is required for all returned packages.
It should go without saying, but this is the internet so: DO NOT VISIT MY HOME FOR ANY REASON. My phone number is not for customer inquiries, bartering, or solicitations or any kind. I can be contacted through the contact page or with a considerate comment on the many social media outlets where I'm active on a regular basis.
Machine wash and dry in any temperature. Do not hand wash or hang to dry unless absolutely necessary for traveling on a remote adventure or something like that. Wring out as much water as possible as the excess weight of the water may affect the fabric while drying. Machine washing and drying is best.
What rights do I have to the artwork?
By purchasing original artwork and prints you agree to retain the artwork for personal use and display only. Rights to the artwork belong exclusively to the artist. Joining my workshop, purchasing my artwork, liking, sharing, or downloading any of my social media posts is not license and/or permission to replicate my batik designs or images.
Thank you for respecting my family's privacy.
Required info for online formalities: