Teal and Purple Batik Om Long Cotton Camisole
This is an authentic hand painted camisole featuring the Om symbol. Each batik design is created individually, and are a unique as the spirit who wears them.
This longer style tank top has a nice stretch to it, and is made with lightweight 100% cotton. The longer batik camisoles tend to run at least a full size larger than the lycra blend style made specifically for yoga (those are labeled "Stretchy" in the title.
For reference, the model here is wearing a size SMALL.
This authentic batik top will not shrink, fade, or change color. Care is easy: Machine wash and dry.
Sizing is approximate:
- XS (0-2-4) measures 13" across the bust, 26" total length from top of the shoulder strap to the hem
- Small (4-6-8) measures 14" across, and 27" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- Medium (8-10-12) measures 15" across, and 28" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- Large (12-14-16) measures 16" across, and 28" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- XL (16-18-20) measures 17" across, and 29" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
Please read the Batikwalla Shopping Policies page for additional info about shopping at Batikwalla.