Teal and Purple Batik Om Long Cotton Camisole
This product is sold out
This is an authentic hand painted camisole featuring the Om symbol. Each batik design is created individually, and are a unique as the spirit who wears them.
This longer style tank top has a nice stretch to it, and is made with lightweight 100% cotton. The longer batik camisoles tend to run at least a full size larger than the lycra blend style made specifically for yoga (those are labeled "Stretchy" in the title.
For reference, the model here is wearing a size SMALL.
This authentic batik top will not shrink, fade, or change color. Care is easy: Machine wash and dry.
Sizing is approximate:
- XS (0-2-4) measures 13" across the bust, 26" total length from top of the shoulder strap to the hem
- Small (4-6-8) measures 14" across, and 27" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- Medium (8-10-12) measures 15" across, and 28" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- Large (12-14-16) measures 16" across, and 28" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- XL (16-18-20) measures 17" across, and 29" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
Please read the Batikwalla Shopping Policies page for additional info about shopping at Batikwalla.