Sunrise Moon Star Stretchy Batik Camisole
This is a lycra blend yoga style camisole made for activity and layering through the seasons.
The design and color was created with my own handmade batik artwork, using pure beeswax. I paint molten wax on each piece, then dye the shirt in several layers of color before manually boiling it clean. This traditional batik process is very time consuming and skill intensive, but once finished, it become a classic piece you will want to keep forever.
Sizing for this style is fitted, stretchy, and approximate. For reference, the model is wearing a size MEDIUM.
- Small (0-2-4) measures 12.5" across the bust, 22.5" from shoulder to hem
- Medium (2-4-6) measures 13.5" across at the bust, and 23" from shoulder to hem, total length
- Large (6-8-10) measures 14" across, and 23.5" from shoulder to hem, total length
- XLg (12-14-16) measures 15" across, and 24" from shoulder to hem, total length
- 2X (14-16-18) measures 16.5 across at the bust, and 24" from shoulder to hem, total length
- 3X (16-18-20) measures 18.5 across the bust, and 24.5" from shoulder to hem, total length
Care is easy - machine wash and dry. They will not shrink, fade, or change color with proper care.
Fabric content: 95% cotton, 5% lycra
Please read the Batikwalla Shopping Policies page for additional info about shopping at Batikwalla.
Thanks for checking it out and enjoy!