Summer Woodland Tree of Life - Batik Print Camisole
Summer Woodland Tree of Life - Batik Print Camisole - a sage green tree hand dyed under a soft mottled brown.
This is a print batik combination on lightweight cotton camisole. The tree mandala was created in several steps, the first of which involves a layer of screen printing. Then as a traditional batik, I hand paint beeswax over the design after I have dyed it subsequent colors. And like a traditional batik, the finished piece is manually boiled clean of the beeswax. This last step also permanently sets the design and color.
This tank top has a nice stretch to it and is made with a soft, non-clingy cotton knit. For reference, the size 6 model is wearing a Medium for these photos. Size Small is shown in the last 3 photos.
Dress sizes are approximate and are given as a guide, however each body is different. These are the specific measurements, with the top laying flat:
- XS (0-2) measures 13" across the bust, 26" total length from top of the shoulder strap to the hem
- Small (4-6) measures 14" across, and 27" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- Medium (8-10) measures 15" across, and 28" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- Large (12-14) measures 16" across, and 28" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- XL (16-18) measures 17" across, and 29" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
Material is 100% cotton. Machine wash and dry for best results. This top will not shrink, fade, or change color with simple care.
More info about shopping and returns can be found in the Shopping Polices section. Shipping is a flat rate $6.50 for all orders.