Golden Moon Goddess Long Summer Camisole
This original hand painted batik was made with a lightweight, non-clingy cotton camisole. These longer length, 100% cotton camisoles tend to run at least a full size larger than the lycra blend style.
I hand paint each piece with pure beeswax, then dye the batik in individual layers of color before boiling it clean. Care is easy: Machine wash and dry. They will not shrink, fade, or change color with proper care.
This listing is for a size XL. There is only one, pictured here.
Sizing is approximate. Other sizes are given as reference:
- XS (0-2-4) measures 13" across the bust, 26" total length from top of the shoulder strap to the hem
- Small (4-6-8) measures 14" across, and 27" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- Medium (8-10-12) measures 15" across, and 28" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- Large (12-14-16) measures 16" across, and 28" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- XL (16-18-20) measures 17" across, and 29" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
Please read the Batikwalla Shopping Policies page for additional info about shopping and returns at Batikwalla.