Deep Sunset Om - Batik Print Camisole
This product is sold out
Deep Sunset Om - Batik Print Camisole - hand dyed layers into the darkness of a midnight maroon, over a deep yellow and red Om symbol.
This is a handmade batik over a print on lightweight cotton camisole. The Om mandala was created in several steps, the first of which involved a screen print. Then as a traditional batik, I hand paint beeswax over layers of dye for the unique crackling effect within the design. Like a traditional batik, the finished camisole is manually boiled clean in a cauldron of water. This last step also permanently sets the color and design.
The tank top has a nice stretch to it and is made with a soft, non-clingy cotton knit. The model is wearing a size Medium for reference.
- XS (0-2) measures 13" across the bust, 26" total length from top of the shoulder strap to the hem
- Small (4-6) measures 14" across, and 27" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- Medium (8-10) measures 15" across, and 28" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- Large (12-14) measures 16" across, and 28" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
- XL (16-18) measures 17" across, and 29" from shoulder to hem, including shoulder strap
Material is 100% cotton. Machine wash and dry for best results. This top will not shrink, fade, or change color with simple care.
More info about shopping and returns can be found in the Shopping Polices section. Shipping is a flat rate $6.50 for all orders.